Thanks to the GRP cover and a dedicated set of cleanroom options, the Mediwave is optimized for you cleanroom operations, even in ISO class 4 or 3.
Capacities ISO class 7-5
Capacities ISO class 4-3
WHY CHOOSE THE MEDIWAVE?
GRP COVER – MAXIMAL CLEANLINESS
The Glass Reinforced Polymer cover provides maximal hygiene :
- Smooth, monolithic surface with rounded corners leaves no chance for germs to grow into.
- Chemically inert surface that is very easy to clean.
DESIGNED FOR CLEANROOM OPERATIONS
A full set of options, among them indirect heating, wetted parts in AISI316 stainless steel and a cleanroom seal, assure that the Mediwave is optimally adapted for cleanroom operations.
MAXIMAL CONNECTIVITY AND VISUALISATION
- Large, intuitive touch screen.
- Smart LED- system signals operators in and out the cleanroom machine status (ready to load,…)
- PLC allows data-transfer to laundry and quality management software.
MAXIMAL WORKING COMPFORT
The GRP cover is shaped in such a way that it’s easier for the operators to load and unload the machine. An important issue because the working conditions in a cleanroom are more challenging than in normal conditions.