IRON CLASSIC STEAM
The IronClassic steam sets the standard for ironing. Thanks to the hinged chest and individual springs, the IronClassic steam combines a first class ironing finish with increased productivity.
|roll diameter||working width||# rolls|
|600 mm||3000-4200 mm||2/3|
|800 mm||3000-4200 mm||2/3|
|900 mm||3000-4200 mm||1/2/3|
|1200 mm||3000-4200 mm||1|
|1600 mm||3000-4200 mm||1/2/3|
WHY CHOOSE THE LAPAUW IRONCLASSIC STEAM?
HINGED CHEST – DURABILITY AND QUALITY
- Covers the roll over >190°
- Thickness >15 mm, withstanding distorting forces by the high steam pressures.
- Carbon steel : uniform and consistent ironing temperature over the ironing surface.
MAXIMAL MOIST REMOVAL
The Lapauw suction system offers the highest moist removal rates :
- Individual springs : Assuring optimal moist evacuation.
- Individual, adjustable suction fan per roll.
FIRST CLASS FINISH WITH HIDRAULIC CHEST LIFTING
The Lapauw chest is raised and closed around the roll with a hydraulic lifting system
- Simple, reliable system, easy to maintain.
- Independent from external sources, like a air compressor, assuring consistent, uniform ironing pressure.
- Ironing pressure can be adjusted per program, in function of the material that is processed.