The garment handling system is a total system that includes sorting the following :
- Feeding station
- Transport screws and chain systems
- Quality control
- Control software
WHY CHOOSE THE GARMENT TRANSPORT SYSTEM?
SIMPLE AND RELIABLE
- The system uses spindles for point-to-point transport and endless chains only where garments need to change direction. This
establishes a simple and easy to maintain system.
- Thanks to the spindles and encoders on the endless chains, the position of each, individual item is known. This reduces the number of
barcode or RFID readers to only one or 2 in the complete system.
THE MOST ERGONOMIC
- The feeding stations are adjustable in height.
- The extensive use of spindles makes it a very silent system.
- Hanger turners, that turn the hangers, allow for fast and easy inspection of the garments, without the need for the operator to get up and down every time.
COMPLETE SYSTEM, TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
The Lapauw system comes complete, including monitors, barcode or RFID readers (what is needed). And fully tailored to your needs and specifications but designed for maximal productivity.